Television Entertainment Product
The summary for the Television Entertainment Product grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Georgia, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Television Entertainment Product: The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia is pleased to announce an open competition to create a television entertainment product. The desired genre is a drama or mini-series produced in the single-camera setup with versatile videography. The project aims to promote/popularize western values in support of Georgia's Euro-Atlantic integration through pop culture. Potential themes may include, but are not limited to diversity, inclusion, tolerance, EU integration, NATO integration, and democratic principles. Georgian television companies, independent media, and film production studios are invited to submit proposals for the creation of a television entertainment product. The Embassy is particularly interested in a program targeted to audiences skeptical of Georgia's Euro-Atlantic integration and Georgia's ethnic minority populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Television Entertainment Product|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Georgia (DOS-GEO)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DOS-GEO-18-CA-001-060618|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 20th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 20th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 6th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 6th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 19th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$490,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$490,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 6th, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia is pleased to announce an open competition to create a television entertainment product for the Georgian television companies, independent media, and film production studios.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to Georgian television companies, independent media, and film production studios.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- [email protected]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2020 Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Fall Round
- • Small Grants for Media Development FY19
- • Ukraine Press Tours
- • University Research Program in STEM
- • Support for Ukrainian Displaced Universities
- • University Research Program
- • Student-run Media Lab Development Program
- • Ukraine Media Partnership Program
- • 2019 TV CO-OP
- • Media Education Program (MEP)
- • Promoting Gender Equality in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Exchan...
- • Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia"