Tribal Management Grant Program
The summary for the Tribal Management Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Indian Health Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Tribal Management Grant Program: The Indian Health Service (IHS) announces competitive grant applications for the Tribal Management Grant (TMG) Program. This program is authorized under 25 U.S.C. 450h (b) and 25 U.S.C. 450h (e) of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act (ISDEAA), Public Law (Pub. L.) 93-638, as amended. This program is described at 93.228 in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA). The TMG Program is a national competitive grant program established to assist Federally-recognized Tribes and Tribal organizations in assuming all or part of existing IHS programs, services, functions, and activities (PSFA) through a Title I contract and to assist established Title I contractors and Title V compactors to further develop and improve their management capability. In addition, TMGs are available to Tribes/Tribal organizations under the authority of Pub. L. 93-638 Section 103(e) for: (1) obtaining technical assistance from providers designated by the Tribe/Tribal organization (including Tribes/Tribal organizations that operate mature contracts) for the purposes of program planning and evaluation, including the development of any management systems necessary for contract management and the development of cost allocation plans for indirect cost rates; and (2) planning, designing and evaluating Federal health programs serving the Tribe/Tribal organization, including Federal administrative functions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Indian Health Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2011-IHS-TMD-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Indian Health Service_Health Management Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 06, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 06, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Sep 05, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,669,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1. Indian Tribes or Tribal organizations as defined by Pub. L. 93-638, ISDEAA, as amended. The definitions for each entity type are outlined below. Only one application per Tribe or Tribal organization is allowed. This paragraph should be cross referenced with Section IV. (Application and Submission Information/Subsection 3, Content and Form of Narrative Submission).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paul Gettys Grant Systems Manager Phone 301-443-2114
Grants Policy Staff [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants \n\n
- • Tribal Management Grants for American Indian and Alaska Native Tribes and Tribal Organizat...
- • Tribal Management Grants Program
- • Mental Health and Community Safety Initiative for American Indian and Alaska Native Childr...
- More Grants from the Indian Health Service
- • National Native Health Research Training Initiative
- • National Indian Health Outreach and Education III - Health Reform
- • National Indian Health Outreach and Education
- • National Indian Health Outreach and Education II - Behavioral Health and HIV/AIDS
- • National Indian Health Outreach and Education I - Policy/Budget/Diabetes