The summary for the Vital PTC grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vital PTC: Add $450,000 for completion of testing at Transportation Technology Center, Inc, Pueblo, CO for the Vital PTC project in cooperation with Railroad Research Foundation and Lockheed Martin Corp.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vital PTC|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-RRD-10-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Railroad Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2010 No Ex|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2010 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||Jan 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jan 20, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Mar 21, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only the Railroad Research Foundation may apply for this program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GrantSolutions Help Desk Phone Number: 1.800.618.0223 or 301.231.6005 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY16 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (IDEA) Co-operative Research P...
- • FY15 Supplemental for Studies of Friction, Rolling Contact Fatigue and Wear in Rails and W...
- • FY15 Supplemental for Evaluation of Wheel/Rail Contact Mechanics, VT
- • FY15 Countermeasures to Reduce Suicides on Railroad Rights of Way
- • FY15 Evaluate Loading and Unloading Operations for Sulphuric Acid Rail Tank Cars
- • Broad Agency Announcement for Demonstration Projects and Technology Advancements for Railr...
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY17 Section 305 Next Generation Equipment Pool Committee
- • FY16 Highway-railroad Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program, OLI
- • FY16 Supplemental ttto Birmingham-Montgomery-Mobile Intercity Passenger Rail Feasibility S...
- • FY 2017 Positive Train Control Grant Funds
- • FY16 Supplemental to Northeast Corridor Infrastructure and Operations Advisory Commission