Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
The summary for the Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs: Inner city youth workshops and events promoting careers in conservation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Education Employment Labor and Training Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F15AS00159|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 6, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 6, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Apr 1, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 1, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Apr 7, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$34,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$34,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED. Please see attached Selection Process documentation.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Connie Sauer, 503-872-2826
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • 15.676
- • USFWS; Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program; CFDA 15.676
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in North Dakota
- • Pacific Brant mid-winter ground survey in Mexico
- • Implementation of Prairie Pothole Joint Venture (PPJV) Activities in Montana
- • Wild Lahontan Cutthroat Trout: Genetic Evaluation of Recovery
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2