Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP)
The summary for the Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP): NIFA requests applications for the Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP) for fiscal year (FY) 2019 to support a fully developed and orchestrated national internship program that engages college students motivated to serve the needs of National Guard and Reserve Component (RC) military families during all phases of deployment.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA-NIFA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-NIFA-EXCA-006777|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 25th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 20th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||August 24th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 20th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- A. Eligible ApplicantsOnly land-grant institutions are eligible to receive the award through the YSIP program. Eligible land-grant institutions include all 1862, 1890, and 1994 land-grant institutions. The award recipient may subaward to organizations not eligible to apply provided such organizations are necessary for the conduct of the project.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Youth Support and Internship Program (YSIP)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIFA Help Desk
Business hours are M-F, 7:00 am -5:00 pm ET, excluding Federal holidays
If you have any questions related to preparing application content.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Farm and Ranch Stress Assistance Network
- • Military Families Learning Network
- • National Food and Agricultural Sciences Teaching, Extension, and Research Awards
- • New Technologies for Ag Extension
- • AgrAbility
- • New Technologies for Ag Extension Program
- • Iraq Agricultural Extension Revitalization Project
- • Assistive Technology Program for Farmers with Disabilities: State and Regional AgrAbility ...
- More Grants from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- • Higher Education Challenge (HEC) Grants Program
- • Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program
- • Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA
- • Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (D...
- • Specialty Crop Research Initiative Pre-Applications