2011 "Recycling Public Service Announcement Posters
The summary for the 2011 "Recycling Public Service Announcement Posters grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2011 "Recycling Public Service Announcement Posters: EPA is looking to fund an educational outreach project that will educate the public across the New York, New Jersey, and Puerto Rico areas, about the importance of solid waste reduction, solid waste recycling, and litter cessation. Projects must cover the geographic areas of NY, NJ and PR. The assistance agreement recipient should use PSA posters in both English and Spanish to reach their audience and to convey the messages of increased recycling, reduced littering, and waste reduction in concise, culturally relevant, and creative ways. Using other PSA formats used to supplement poster development is also appropriate. Workplans should be creative, culturally relevant, and should address how the organization plans to distribute the educational messages most widely to the public, using the most efficient means.
|Federal Grant Title:||2011 "Recycling Public Service Announcement Posters|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R2-RPB-02-2011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Solid Waste Management Assistance Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 16th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 04, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$40,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rachel Chaput (212) 637-4116
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2016 Sustainable Materials Management Grants
- • Fy 2015 Tribal Waste Management Capacity Building Training Grant
- • Tribal Support for the National Environmental Information Exchange Network
- • Region 6 Municipal Sustainable Materials Management and Pollution Prevention Forum
- • 2003 Resource Conservation Funds Solicitation -- Region 9
- • Resource Conservation Funds 2004 Consolidated Solicitation
- • Resource Conservation Funds 2005 Request for Initial Proposals
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement