BLM AZ Safford Visitor Center Support
The summary for the BLM AZ Safford Visitor Center Support grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM AZ Safford Visitor Center Support: Project Background Information: The BLM Safford Field Office has previously worked with a partner organization, based in Graham County (under agreement L09AC15958) which was similar to the current proposal. This program is based in Graham Count Arizona. The program would benefit all resources in the Safford Field Office, but is focused on Outdoor Recreation areas which receive the highest visitor use. Project Objective: The BLM Safford Field Office is seeking a partner to assist the BLM with public outreach by providing a kiosk, brochures, maps and other information regarding BLM managed public lands during weekend and extended hours in which the BLM is not open. The objective of this project is to provide outdoor recreation information to visitors to Graham County and to educate visitors about the land, its resources and opportunities, proper land use ethics, and the agencies that manage the land. Through the recipient, the BLM can provide information about: resources and recreational opportunities; rules; issue warnings (fire restrictions, temporary closures); and identify sensitive resources and promote a proper land use ethic.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM AZ Safford Visitor Center Support|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00148|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2014 The electronic submission into Grant|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2014 The electronic submission into Grant|
|Posted Date:||Jun 12, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Jul 28, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$37,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$37,500|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$7,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- SECTION III. ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
A. Eligible Applicants: Anyone
B. Cost Sharing or Matching: None
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie W Bell Jr, Grants Management Officer, 602-417-9268
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Blm Ca Recreation And Visitor Services
- • BLM (MT/Daks) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Progr...
- • BLM Arizona Recreation and Visitor Services
- • BLM-CO: Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands