Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs
The summary for the Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs: A. Project Goals ¿ The goal of the agreement is to provide educational and outdoor recreational activities in national parks to students in grades K-12. B. Project Objectives ¿ The goal will be achieved through expansion of the Buddy Bison program and the Kids to Parks Day National School Contest. These programs provide outdoor educational and recreational activities to youth from underserved and low socio-economic schools and communities. National Park Trust has successfully provided these programs to students from targeted urban areas and has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the National Park Service in 2013 to establish a framework to facilitate the planning and execution of these programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Buddy Bison School and Kids to Parks Day Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P19AS00260|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||June 12th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 12th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$88,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$88,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 11th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Lubner 303-969-2378
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area