Cave and Karts Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave NCA
The summary for the Cave and Karts Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave NCA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cave and Karts Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave NCA: The recipient and its individual members will have the opportunity to practice specialized skills related to cave and karst resources. Putting into practice knowledge and experience related to cave exploration, conservation and education within an area containing nationally significant cave and karst resoures. Some of the activities will include: Cave Monitoring, Cave and Karst Inventory, Exploration, Cave Restoration, Visitor Support, Interpretation and Education and Research. The recipient must have previously demonstrated and consistently provided written reports over a period of years on work of this nature.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cave and Karts Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave NCA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00051|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2012|
|Posted Date:||May 04, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 29, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 30, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Huff, Grants Management Officer, 505 761-8941 [email protected] [email protected] [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands