Centers of Excellence in Molecular Hematology
The summary for the Centers of Excellence in Molecular Hematology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Centers of Excellence in Molecular Hematology: The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) invites grant applications for Centers of Excellence in Molecular Hematology (CEMH). The NIDDK anticipates the award of three competing Core Center Grants (P30) in Fiscal Year 2005. The Centers of Excellence in Molecular Hematology are part of an integrated program of hematologic diseases-related research support provided by the NIDDK. The Centers currently funded in this program have provided a focus for increasing collaboration and improving the cost-effectiveness of supported research among groups of successful investigators at institutions with an established, comprehensive hematologic diseases research base. An open competition is invited, in order to renew and strengthen this program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Centers of Excellence in Molecular Hematology|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DK-04-015|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Kidney Diseases, Urology and Hematology Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 16, 2004|
|Posted Date:||May 10, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 10, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 16, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Investigations on Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (R01)
- • Grants for Basic Research in Glomerular Diseases (R01)
- • Advances in Polycystic Kidney Disease (R01)
- • Ancillary Studies of Kidney Disease Accessing Information from Clinical Trials, Epidemiolo...
- • Calcium Oxalate Stone Diseases (R01)
- • Research Grants for Clinical Studies of Kidney Diseases
- • Chronic Prostatitis Collaborative Research Network (Cpcrn)
- • Frequent Hemodialysis Clinical Trials
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...