Childhood Immunization Support Project
The summary for the Childhood Immunization Support Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Childhood Immunization Support Project: CDC?s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, ?Childhood Immunization Support Project?. Approximately $200,000 will be available in fiscal year 2004 to fund one award. The purpose of the program is to improve pediatric provider elements necessary for high quality immunization delivery. The application deadline is June 25, 2004, and the estimated funding date is September 1, 2004.
|Federal Grant Title:||Childhood Immunization Support Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA-04127|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 25, 2004 Letter of Intent Deadline: May 26, 2|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 25, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jul 25, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Public and Private non-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • PPHF17: Immunization Grants - Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project...
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program
- • PPHF 2016: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children
- • Immunization Grants and Vaccines for Children Program
- • Immunization Grants and Vaccines for Children Program Supplemental for Pandemic Flu - Adol...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...