Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
The summary for the Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project: The purpose of the program is to build the capacity of community health centers to effectively identify, treat, and educate pediatric asthma suffers and their families located on islands in the State of Hawaii. This project focuses on improving the health, quality of life, and functional status of Hawaii's citizens living in medically-underserved communities served by the community health centers."
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH10-1010E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Public Health and Emergency Response|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the organizations, state and local governments, health agencies or their bona-fide agents listed below. No other applications are solicited. Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 Federal Appropriation specifically directs CDC to award funds to: Hawaii Department of Health - Hawaii Community Health Centers, Honolulu, HI
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Multi-Site Study of the Health Implications of Exposure to PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Wate...
- • A Comprehensive Public Health Approach to Asthma Control Through Evidence-Based Interventi...
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Radiation Protection of the Public as Practiced by the State and Local Radiation Programs
- • Developing Standards and Principles to Effectively Administer and Integrate Public Health ...
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- • Womens Health and the Environment: Breast Cancer Prevention Research
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2