Womens Health and the Environment: Breast Cancer Prevention Research
The summary for the Womens Health and the Environment: Breast Cancer Prevention Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Womens Health and the Environment: Breast Cancer Prevention Research: The goal of this project is to advance knowledge of environmental factors that may lead to breast cancer prevention
|Federal Grant Title:||Womens Health and the Environment: Breast Cancer Prevention Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH10-003E|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Public Health and Emergency Response|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 16, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 16, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Assistance will be provided only to the organizations, state and local governments, health agencies or their bona-fide agents listed below. No other applications are solicited. Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 Federal Appropriation specifically directs CDC to award funds to: Silent Spring Institute, Newton, Massachusetts
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Procurement and Grants Office TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementation of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- • Maintenance and Enhancement of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- • Comprehensive Asthma Control Through Evidence-based Strategies and Public Health'Health Ca...
- • Health Impact Assessment for Improved Community Design
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Supporting Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale up a...