Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research
The summary for the Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research: The purpose of this program is to obtain data or research-based information which can be used to help improve the delivery of family planning services. This announcement seeks applications from public and non-profit private entities to conduct data analyses and related research and evaluation on issues of interest to the family planning field. Many persons have observed that gaps exist in the array of data and analyses needed by administrators, planners, and researchers in the field of family planning. The need for such data is likely to increase. Therefore, funds available under this announcement are for projects to increase the availability of data and research-based information which will be useful to family planning administrators and providers, researchers, and officials of local, State, and the Federal government,including OPA, in order to improve the delivery of family planning services to persons needing and desiring such services.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cooperative Agreements for Family Planning Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-FPRCA-04-004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Planning_Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 09, 2004 Applications will be considered as m|
|Posted Date:||Jun 16, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jun 16, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Sep 08, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Individuals
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Admin, OPHS, OPHS FedGrants Admin, Phone 301-594-4001, Fax 301-594-5980, Email OPHSFGAdm@osophs.dhhs.gov OPHSFGAdm@osophs.dhhs.gov Admin, OPHS
- Similar Government Grants
- • Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning- Innovations in Family Planning Clinical...
- • Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants
- • FY 2016 Announcement of Availability of Funds for a Project to Develop Patient Reported Ou...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Affordable Care Act (ACA) I...
- • FY14 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Family Planning Research and Data Analysis ...
- • Family Planning Male Reproductive Health Research Grants
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research Grants
- • Family Planning Service Delivery Improvement Research (R01)
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project