Critical Path Public Private Partnerships
The summary for the Critical Path Public Private Partnerships grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Food Drug Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Critical Path Public Private Partnerships: As part of its Critical Path Initiative, FDA recognizes the need for collaborations established under the terms and conditions of a cooperative agreement, whereby existing resources and expertise can be used to the fullest extent possible. The Critical Path Institute has developed 8 individual consortia the Coalition Against Major Disease Consortium (CAMD), the Multiple Sclerosis Outcome Assessment Consortium (MSOAC), the Patient Reported Outcomes Consortium (PRO), the Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes Consortium (ePRO), the Coalition for Accelerating Standards and Therapies (CFAST), the Predictive Safety Testing Consortium (PSTC), the Polycystic Kidney Disease Outcome Consortium (PKD), and the Critical Path to TB Drug Regimens Consortium (CPTR). These consortia have been active in developing biomarkers and Clinical Outcome Assessment Tools for Qualification under the FDAs Drug Development Tool Qualification Program. The goals of this program are to maintain the administrative and scientific infrastructure of these consortia efforts while continuing to support the creation and execution of ongoing and new projects (such as a Neonatal Consortium) under the FDA's Critical Path Initiative.
|Federal Grant Title:||Critical Path Public Private Partnerships|
|Federal Agency Name:||Food Drug Administration|
|Grant Categories:||Food and Nutrition Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-FD-14-089|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Food and Drug Administration_Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 28, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jun 19, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jun 19, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 27, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Link to full annoucement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Daniel Lukash
Grants Management Specialist
grants specialist email at FDA
Food & Drug Administration 301-443-5869
- Similar Government Grants
- • FDA Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Drug Development Tools Research Grants (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Rare Disease Clinical Outcome Assessment Consortium (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cigar Tobacco Reference Products Program (UC2) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
- • Implementation of U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act - Identifying, Researching, and Imple...
- • Support for Small Scientific Conference Grant Program
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support the World Health Organization (WHO) International Program...
- • Clinical Studies of Safety and Effectiveness of Orphan Products
- More Grants from the Food Drug Administration
- • NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Enhance and Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Survei...
- • Cooperative Agreement to Support Shellfish Safety Assistance Project (U01)
- • Native American Tribes Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FSMA C...
- • Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food ...
- • National Training, Education, Extension, Outreach, and Technical Assistance Competitive Gr...