Desalination Research Program
The summary for the Desalination Research Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Desalination Research Program: See NOTICE OF INTENT- under "Full Announcement"
|Federal Grant Title:||Desalination Research Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||09FC811506|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Desalination Research and Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||The proposed award is mandated by Congress through|
|Original Application Deadline:||The proposed award is mandated by Congress through|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 11, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The proposed award is mandated by Congress through appropriation. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS/APPLICATIONS, DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATIONS. This constitutes a Notice of Intent to inform the public of the nature of the proposed award.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Randale Jackson Contract Specialist Phone 303-445-2432
Grants Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Fiscal Year 2017 Full Scale Testing P...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research (DWPR) Program Fiscal Year 2017 Pilot Scale T...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research ProgramFiscal Year 2017 Research & Laboratory...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) Fiscal Year 2016 Pilot...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR) Fiscal Year 2016 Resea...
- • VTE Pilot/Demo Test
- • Measuring In-Situ Denitrification in Both the Native Groundwater and a Tracer Test in the ...
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development (DWPR)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Denver Office
- • Notice of Intent to Award - Continuation for National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- • Support of the Truckee River Planning Model
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Desert Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • WaterSMART Applied Science Grants for the Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperat...
- • WaterSMART: Cooperative Watershed Management Program Grants for FY 2013