Developing a Plan to Evaluate Delivery of Health Care Treatments and Services for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
The summary for the Developing a Plan to Evaluate Delivery of Health Care Treatments and Services for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Developing a Plan to Evaluate Delivery of Health Care Treatments and Services for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD): The purpose of this program is to provide support through a CDC cooperative agreement for non-research activities to develop a plan for evaluating whether health care treatments and services for people who have Duchenne muscular dystrophy are currently being delivered according to recommendations outlined in the DMD Care Considerations
|Federal Grant Title:||Developing a Plan to Evaluate Delivery of Health Care Treatments and Services for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD12-1208|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Disabilities Prevention|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 05, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 05, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 04, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submissin Inquries [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Health of People with Mobility Limitations and Intellectual Disabilities thr...
- • National Centers for Health Promotion for People with Disabilities
- • Public Health Surveillance of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism CDC-RFA-DD11-110...
- • Improving the Health of People with Disabilities through State Based Public Health Program...
- • Surveillance and Epidemiologic Research of Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
- • Cooperative Agreement to Enhance Clinical Practices to Prevent Birth Defects and Developme...
- • State Implementation Projects for Preventing Secondary Conditions and Promoting the Health...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2