Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
The summary for the Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from public or private non-profit organizations, including faith base organizations or for profit organizations that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Early Head Start services to infants, toddlers, and their families residing in the Municipality of Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico. The intent of this announcement is to provide for the continuation of services as previously provided by the former grantee, the Municipality of Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico. Funds in the amount of $1,062,823 annually will be available to provide Early Head Start program services to eligible infants, toddlers, and their families. The former grantee was funded for a total enrollment of 90 infants, toddlers, and their families. Interested applicants must call the OHS Operations Center at (866) 796-1591 to receive pre-application materials and additional information. Pre-application materials for this service area are also available at www.headstartgrants.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Early Head Start Replacement Grantee - Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2011-ACF-OHS-CH-R02-0242|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,062,823|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,062,823|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Calhoun, DeWitt, Gonzales, Jackson, Lavaca, a...
- • Head Start Grantee - Butler County, Kansas
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Adair, Cherokee, McIntosh, and Sequoyah Count...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Chesapeake, Norfolk, and Portsm...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Edwards, Kinney, Real, Uvalde, and Zavala Cou...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants