Energy Efficient Building Technologies
The summary for the Energy Efficient Building Technologies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Energy Efficient Building Technologies: This Funding Opportunity Announcement is for research and development activities only; it is not a mechanism for funding deployment activities such as weatherizing, upgrading, or building efficient buildings using existing technologies, without significant associated research. The Department of Energy (DOE), National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), on behalf of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy?s (EERE) Building Technologies Program, is seeking applications for innovative technologies that have the potential for significant energy savings in residential and commercial buildings, by supporting projects that advance energy efficient equipment, envelope, and whole building technologies. The objective is to accelerate high-payoff technologies that, because of their risk, are unlikely to be developed in a timely manner without a partnership between industry and the Federal government. NETL intends to select for award a number of cooperative agreements to ensure that the Building Technologies Program Research and Development portfolio sufficiently addresses building component, subsystem, and system technologies that can be readily applied to new and existing buildings. It is estimated that approximately $11 million will be available for an estimated maximum of 14 awards under this funding opportunity. Projects may be proposed with performance periods between 10 months and 3 years. Awards with durations more than approximately 12 months may be partially funded in future fiscal years, dependent on the availability of funds. Applications must be submitted in the following areas of interest. DE-PS26-04NT42114-01 - Area of Interest 1- Building Envelope https://e-center.doe.gov/iips/faopor.nsf/1be0f2271893ba198525644b006bc0be/a62557 b13fcce46385256e8c004965ea?OpenDocument DE-PS26-04NT42114-02 - Area of Interest-2 - Space Conditioning, Water Heating and Appliances https://e-center.doe.gov/iips/faopor.nsf/1be0f2271893ba198525644b006bc0be/641121 d7bb800c6f85256e8c004a6ec9?OpenDocument DE-PS26-04NT42114-03 - Area of Interest-3 - Lighting https://e-center.doe.gov/iips/faopor.nsf/1be0f2271893ba198525644b006bc0be/fa5d50 cd63c6e53e85256e8c004b37d5?OpenDocument DE-PS26-04NT42114-04 - Area of Interest-4 - Whole Buildings https://e-center.doe.gov/iips/faopor.nsf/1be0f2271893ba198525644b006bc0be/d7426e 52dd71e51585256e8c004c04d9?OpenDocument
|Federal Grant Title:||Energy Efficient Building Technologies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-04NT42114-00|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Renewable Energy Research and Development|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 22, 2004|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2004|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Sep 04, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact the DOE Contract Officer with questionsregarding the funding opportunity Jeffrey.Kooser@netl.doe.gov Lisa Kuzniar
- Similar Government Grants
- • Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001707 to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA...
- • Notice of Intent (NOI) DE-FOA-0001708 for Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) DE-FOA-00...
- • Fuel Cells Technologies Office Annual Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Request for Information (RFI): Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Manufacturing: Identifying Specific ...
- • Deep Direct-Use Feasibility Studies
- • Component Development for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • Concept Studies for Distributed Wind Technologies (DWT)
- • USDA, NRCS Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- More Grants from the Headquarters
- • U.S-India Joint Clean Energy Research and Development Center
- • State Heating Oil And Propane Program (shopp)
- • Request for Information (RFI) – Office of Technology Transitions
- • U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center: Energy and Water
- • Traveler Response Architecture using Novel Signaling for Network Efficiency in Transportat...