Enhancing Capacity for Environmental and Public Health Surveillance of Unregulated Drinking Water
The summary for the Enhancing Capacity for Environmental and Public Health Surveillance of Unregulated Drinking Water grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Enhancing Capacity for Environmental and Public Health Surveillance of Unregulated Drinking Water: The purpose of the program is to build the capacity of state health departments, U.S. Territories, and Native American Tribal Health agencies to monitor and describe unregulated drinking water sources (UDWS) by identifying and developing access to data sets that describe UDWS characteristics and using these datasets to provide information in support of actions that improve the health of communities served by UDWS.
|Federal Grant Title:||Enhancing Capacity for Environmental and Public Health Surveillance of Unregulated Drinking Water|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-EH11-1108|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Public Health and Emergency Response|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 06, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 20, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Federally recognized or state-recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Procurement and Grants Office (PGO) Technical Information and Management Section (TIMS) Phone 770-488-2700
General Submission Inquiries [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementation of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- • Maintenance and Enhancement of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
- • Comprehensive Asthma Control Through Evidence-based Strategies and Public Health'Health Ca...
- • Health Impact Assessment for Improved Community Design
- • State-Based Public Health Laboratory Biomonitoring Programs
- • Revitalizing Core Environmental Health Programs through the Environmental Health Specialis...
- • Community Health Centers Childhood Rural Asthma Project
- • San Antonio Metropolitan Health District, San Antonio, TX for a program to assess the heal...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Technical Assistance to Provide High-Quality Voluntary Medic...
- • Program Expansion Supplement: Increasing Access to HIV Confidential Voluntary Counseling a...