FY10 Health and Wellness Initiative for Women Attending Minority Institutions
The summary for the FY10 Health and Wellness Initiative for Women Attending Minority Institutions grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Public Health and Science, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY10 Health and Wellness Initiative for Women Attending Minority Institutions: The primary purpose of this program is to address the health of women attending minority institutions. OWH hopes to fulfill this purpose by providing support to minority institutions to develop and implement new health and wellness projects, as well as sustain existing programs and health promotion activities on campus focusing on young, minority, and college women.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY10 Health and Wellness Initiative for Women Attending Minority Institutions|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Public Health and Science|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WH-HPP-10-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Programs for Women|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2010 No E|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 21, 2010 No Ex|
|Posted Date:||Jun 21, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Non-profit community-based entities, faith-based entities, national organizations, tribal governments, tribal/urban Indian entities/organizations, minority institutions (Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, and Tribal Colleges and Universities), and small businesses with previous experience collaborating with institutions of higher education and promoting minority women's health.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time email@example.com
Grants.gov Customer Support [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY12 Request for Applications for the In Community Spirit - Prevention of HIV/AIDS for Nat...
- • FY12 HIV Prevention for Women Living in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- • FY12 Request for Applications for the HIV/AIDS Prevention and Support Services for Women P...
- • FY11 Campus Men Supporting Women s Health Project (CMSWHP)
- • FY10 Project HOPE: Helping Organizations Provide Effective HIV/AIDS Prevention for Women a...
- • Request for Applications for the HIV Prevention Program for Young Women Attending Minority...
- • Prevention of HIV/AIDS in Women Living in the Rural South Program
- • Prevention for HIV Infected Women Living in Puerto Rico; and HIV Prevention for Women Livi...
- More Grants from the Office of Public Health and Science
- • FY11 Sustainable Comprehensive Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Clinical Program for Low S...
- • FY11 United States-Mexico Border Health Commission Border Health Improvement Initiative
- • FY11 Minority Youth Tobacco Elimination Project (MYTEP)
- • FY11 Announcement of Availability of Funds for Phase II of the Coalition for a Healthier C...
- • FY11 Faith Advocates for Health Relationships Training and Technical Assistance Project