Geologic Mapping in Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway
The summary for the Geologic Mapping in Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Geologic Mapping in Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway: A geologic scoping meeting at Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway (SACN) identified significant gaps in the existing geologic map coverage in and adjacent to the park boundaries. Some areas were mapped at too coarse a scale to have any resource management utility, some areas had bedrock but no surficial mapping, some had surficial but no bedrock, and some had never been mapped at all. This project will first fill in all missing surficial geologic mapping, and, if funding is available, then fill in the bedrock mapping. This sequence was selected at the request of the park who finds surficial maps to have the most utility for resource management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Geologic Mapping in Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00348|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 6, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON, 303-969-2690
Notice of Intent to Award. No applications will be accepted.
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area