Geological and Paleontological Resource Collaboration Supporting Science, Research, Education and Stewardship in the NPS
The summary for the Geological and Paleontological Resource Collaboration Supporting Science, Research, Education and Stewardship in the NPS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Geological and Paleontological Resource Collaboration Supporting Science, Research, Education and Stewardship in the NPS: This agreement promotes geological, paleontological and other natural resource information and understanding and is necessary to support the public purpose of education, interpretation, outreach particularly to those objectives relating to geologic heritage management and research needs, as identified in park management plans and within the Paleontological Resources Preservation Act (2009).
|Federal Grant Title:||Geological and Paleontological Resource Collaboration Supporting Science, Research, Education and Stewardship in the NPS|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00346|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 6, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,012|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,012|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON, 303-969-2690
Notice of Intent to Award. No applications will be accepted.
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area