Human Services Research Partnerships: Puerto Rico
The summary for the Human Services Research Partnerships: Puerto Rico grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families OPRE, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Human Services Research Partnerships: Puerto Rico: The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is considering soliciting applications for research that will explore issues related to social service needs and public welfare systems in Puerto Rico. This grant will support a partnership among researchers, local governments and community-based organizations to define and address research questions relevant to low-income people in Puerto Rico and to the Head Start and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families programs. This project will examine issues relevant to the social and economic well-being of low-income children and families in this U.S. Territory to get a better understanding of the service needs and the most promising approaches within ACF programs to improve the quality of life in the region. For more information about ACF organization and ACF program services for low-income children and families, please go to http://www.acf.hhs.gov/. For more information about OPRE, please go to http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/index.html. Funding for this announcement is based on the availability of funds and the best interest of the federal government.
|Federal Grant Title:||Human Services Research Partnerships: Puerto Rico|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families OPRE|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2013-ACF-OPRE-YR-0609|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 10, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 10, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility under this announcement is limited to accredited public, State-controlled, and private institutions of higher education including Historic Black Colleges and Universities, Tribally-controlled Colleges and Universities, and Hispanic Serving Institutions applying on behalf of an individual faculty member who will serve as a PI. Institutions must be fully accredited by one of the regional accrediting commissions recognized by the Department of Education and the Council of Post-Secondary Accreditation and provide proof of accreditation at the time of application. Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help [email protected]
ACF Applications Help Desk [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Peach Springs, Arizona
- • American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Iredell County, North Carolina
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Essex, Lancaster, Northumberland, Richmond a...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Winchester, and Clarke and Frede...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families OPRE
- • Family Self-Sufficiency and Stability Research Scholars Network
- • Secondary Analyses of Strengthening Families Datasets
- • Career Pathways Secondary Data Analysis Grants
- • Human Services Interoperability Innovations
- • Family Strengthening Scholars