Increasing Scientific Data on the Fate, Transport and Behavior of Engineered Nanomaterials in Selected Environmental and Biological Matrices
The summary for the Increasing Scientific Data on the Fate, Transport and Behavior of Engineered Nanomaterials in Selected Environmental and Biological Matrices grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Increasing Scientific Data on the Fate, Transport and Behavior of Engineered Nanomaterials in Selected Environmental and Biological Matrices: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, the National Science Foundation (NSF), and the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), are seeking applications proposing research to provide data that improves the scientific understanding of fate/transport and behavior of engineered nanomaterials.
|Federal Grant Title:||Increasing Scientific Data on the Fate, Transport and Behavior of Engineered Nanomaterials in Selected Environmental and Biological Matrices|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2010-STAR-N2|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Research Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 02, 2010 Pleas|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 02, 2010 Pleas|
|Posted Date:||Nov 06, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Nov 13, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Mar 04, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nora Savage, 202-343-9858.
Nora Savage [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Early Career Awards: Water Quality Benefits
- • Water Quality Benefits
- • Air Pollution Monitoring for Communities
- • Air, Climate And Energy (ace) Centers: Science Supporting Solutions
- • Early Career Awards: Particulate Matter and Related Pollutants in a Changing World
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
- • Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pat...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Oil and Gas Development in the Appalachian Basin
- • Technical Assistance To Tribal Communities Addressing Brownfields
- • Fiscal Year 2017 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program
- • National Internet-based On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Information Exchange
- • Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water S...