Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH Program for NIH and CDC Translational Research (Admin Supp)
The summary for the Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH Program for NIH and CDC Translational Research (Admin Supp) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH Program for NIH and CDC Translational Research (Admin Supp): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) seeks to develop and nurture a national innovation ecosystem that builds upon biomedical research to develop technologies, products, and services that benefit society. Toward meeting this objective, the I-Corps program is being offered. The I-Corps at NIH program is focused on educating researchers and technologists on how to translate technologies from the lab into the marketplace. Under this FOA, participating NIH and CDC Institutes and Centers will continue providing administrative supplement awards to currently-funded SBIR and STTR Phase I grantees.
|Federal Grant Title:||Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH Program for NIH and CDC Translational Research (Admin Supp)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-18-314|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.084, 93.113, 93.121, 93.172, 93.173, 93.242, 93.262, 93.273, 93.279, 93.350, 93.394, 93.395, 93.847, 93.853, 93.855, 93.865, 93.866|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 18th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 18th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||October 12th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 12th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||January 23rd, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 12th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed. See funding opportunity for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...