Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship
The summary for the Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship: Developing an approach for the assessment cultural resources will take a considerable effort, but like in the example of developing an approach for the natural resource assessment, subsequent efforts will benefit from this exploratory research. Natural and cultural resources have multiple approaches to management where issues intersect, are parallel, or are distinct from each other. NCR managers require a holistic approach at multiple scales. We will collaborate on creating a transparent and justifiable decision-making approach for prioritizing and testing the feasibility of actions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Landscape Approaches to Resource Stewardship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00711|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 29th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 29th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 19th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 19th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||October 29th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$29,952|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$29,952|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 19th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- LaQuita Palmer
Grants Management Specialist
This is a Notice of Intent to Award Only.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area