Long-term Curation of the Norton Collection
The summary for the Long-term Curation of the Norton Collection grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Long-term Curation of the Norton Collection: Notice of Intent to Award
|Federal Grant Title:||Long-term Curation of the Norton Collection|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SS60007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 20, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 06, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 06, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jun 21, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$10,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resources Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Interstate, intrastate, state, local, sponsored organizations, public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other public institutions/organizations, Federally-recognized Indian Tribal Governments, minority groups, specialized groups, small businesses, profit organizations, provite nonprofit institutions/organizations, quasi-public nonprofit institutions/organizations, other private institutiosn/organizations, and Native American Organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lindsey Nafts Grants Officer Phone 406-247-7684
Grants Officer [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Cultural Resources Discoveries and Sites Visits
- • Grant for Long-term Curation Betwen the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Upper Colorado Region ...
- • Automation and Management of Cultural Reource Information between the Bureau of Relcamaito...
- • Maintenance of Utah Site Data Between the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation , Upper Colorado Regi...
- • Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging