Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
The summary for the Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP): The objective of this Notice of Funding Opportunity is to invite irrigation and water districts, states, local governments, water providers, and other entities that have a tie to Reclamation projects to leverage their money and resources, by cost sharing with Reclamation, on projects/activities that make more efficient use of existing water supplies through water conservation and efficiency in the LCRA. Projects/Activities will be selected through a competitive process.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||08SF300001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 16, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Sep 21, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Oct 22, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Nov 17, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$340,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include agricultural and M&I water user entities, states, tribes, local governments, and non-profit organizations. To be eligible for financial assistance, the applicant must have a definable relationship to the watershed of one, or more, specific Reclamation water projects in the LCRA boundaries described in Section I of the RFP. For the purposes of this funding announcement, a Reclamation project is defined as a specific Reclamation water project that was authorized by Congress and constructed by Reclamation. This includes everything within the project service area (i.e., project features and facilities, project service area, watershed, water systems or water supplies affected by a specific Reclamation project). Substantiation of a Reclamation water supply contract is one way to show a relationship to a Reclamation project.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Murray
Financial Assistance Specialist
Phone 702-293-8570 firstname.lastname@example.org Reclamation
- Similar Government Grants
- • San Pasqual Reclaimed Water Project Phase III
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Lower Colorado Region - All Areas - for Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP) ...
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test
- • Other Agency Grant
- • An Evaluation of Commercial Fishing Operations Within and Adjacent to Assateague Island Na...
- • THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Restoration and Invasive Spcecies Projects in the ...