NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program
The summary for the NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Commerce, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program: NOAA B-WET is an environmental education program that promotes locally relevant, experiential learning in the K- 12 environment. A funded project provides meaningful watershed educational experiences for students, related professional development for teachers, and helps to support regional education and environmental priorities in New England.
|Federal Grant Title:||NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Commerce|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NOAA-NMFS-NERO-2011-2002569|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Congressionally Identified Awards and Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 08, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 08, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 19, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 07, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are K-12 public and independent schools and school systems, institutions of higher education, community-based and non-profit organizations, state or local government agencies, interstate agencies, and Indian tribal governments. The Department of Commerce/National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (DOC/NOAA) is strongly committed to broadening the participation of underrepresented groups such as historically black colleges and universities, Hispanic serving institutions, tribal colleges and universities, and institutions that service underserved areas. Participation by these groups and institutions will be taken into consideration during review. While applicants do not need to be from the targeted geographical region specified in the program objectives (i.e., the New England states), they work with target audiences in these areas.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Steve Drescher Policy Advisor
For application download issues only. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program
- • FY 2014 - 2015 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • FY 2012 - 2013 Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)
- • Environmental Literacy Grants for Spherical Display Systems for Earth System Science-Insta...
- • Environmental Literacy Grants for Formal K-12 Education
- • Opportunity SEC-OED-2009-2001648
- More Grants from the Department of Commerce
- • 2017 Partnerships for Implementing Hawaiian Monk Seal Species in the Spotlight Priority Re...
- • FY17-19 Habitat Blueprint - Coastal and Marine Habitat Focus Area Cooperative Agreements
- • National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Progr...
- • FY 2017 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative
- • 2017 Pacific Islands Region Marine Turtle Management and Conservation Program