National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) Resource Center
The summary for the National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) Resource Center grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) Resource Center: The purpose of the resource center is to provide technical support to States and communities, particularly Healthy Start communities, as they develop and implement the community-based fetal and infant mortality review process. The resource center will be responsible for working with MCHB to promote the FIMR process, provide assistance to communities setting up the process, share pertinent information among communities and States, develop refinements and new approaches to the FIMR process to make it more responsive and efficient, and expand the use of FIMR as a needs assessment and quality improvement tool to build capacity in the State Title V program.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Fetal and Infant Mortality Review (FIMR) Resource Center|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Healthy Start Initiative|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 27, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Nov 04, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Nov 04, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Feb 26, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any public or private entity, including faith-based and community-based organizations, an Indian Tribe or tribal organization (as those terms are defined at 25 U.S.C. 450b) is eligible to apply for this Federal Funding.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health (Level 2: Enhanced S...
- • Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health (Level 1: Community-...
- • Promoting Preventive Health Services for Women
- • Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health (Level 3: Leadership...
- • Supporting Healthy Start Performance Project
- • Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health
- • Healthy Start Initiative-Eliminating Racial/Ethnic Disparities
- • Disparities in Perinatal Health-Border, Alaska and Hawaii
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • HIV Care Grant Program - Part BStates/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program...
- • Regional Genetics Networks
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Autism Single Investigator Innovation Program (Autism-SIIP)
- • R40 Autism Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (Autism-FIRST) Program