National Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Case Registry: A Pilot Study
The summary for the National Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Case Registry: A Pilot Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Case Registry: A Pilot Study: CDC's Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "National Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Case Registry: A Pilot Study". Approximately $840,000 will be available to fund four to seven awards. The purpose of the program is to enhance state-based SUID information collection systems that will eventually form the basis of a national SUID-CR For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.grants.gov. The estimated funding date is July 30, 2009.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Case Registry: A Pilot Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DP09-904|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Agreements to Support State-Based Safe Motherhood and Infant Health Initiative Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 11, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 11, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Mar 11, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Mar 11, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$840,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$130,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- PGO TIMS Phone 770-488-2700
General Email [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Sudden Unexpected Infant Death (SUID) and Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Case Registry
- • State-based Perinatal Quality Collaboratives
- • Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Prevention Program
- • Sudden Death in the Young (SDY) Registry
- • Maternal Child Health Epidemiology: National and State Coalition Capacity Building to Impr...
- • Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- • Integrating HIV and Other Prevention Services Into Reproductive Health and Community Setti...
- • Reproductive Health Research
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2