OJJDP FY 2006 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2006 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2006 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program: The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) seeks to provide funding for the continuation of the Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program, which has been in operation since 1995. Since the passage of the Missing and Exploited Childrens Assistance Act of 1984, as amended, OJJDP has funded an extensive program of research and program development focusing on issues relating to missing, exploited, and abducted children. Many of these programs and projects involve the design and development of training and technical assistance materials for practitioners at the federal, state, and local levels. OJJDP recognizes the need for training and technical assistance for agency staff of research projects, demonstration programs, and professionals who work with these types of cases at the federal, state, and local levels. OJJDP also recognizes that the need exists for a central source to effectively manage and deliver training and technical assistance and to coordinate and standardize training materials and information.
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2006 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||1264|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Missing Children's Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Jan 17, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jan 17, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Mar 30, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- OJJDP invites public agencies (including state agencies, units of local government, public universities and colleges, and tribal governments) and private organizations (including secular and faith-based nonprofit organizations and for-profit organizations who agree to waive any profit or fee) to apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- John Martin
Phone 202-616-4506 John.Martin3@usdoj.gov Work
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: Juvenile Prosecution Curriculum Development, Trai...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Youth With Sexual Behavior Problems Program
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Missing and Exploited Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Field-Initiated Research and Eval...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Internet Crimes Against Children Program Support
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Internet Crimes against Children Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • OJJDP FY 2006 AMBER Alert Training and Technical Assistance Program
- • Internet Crimes against Children Task Force Program, Southern Texas
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Enhancements to Juvenile Drug Courts
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Family Drug Court Statewide System Reform
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Studies Program on Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Justice
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Thei...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: A Comprehensive Strategy to Juvenile Justice Refo...