OJJDP FY 2010 Engaging Law Enforcement through Training and Technical Assistance to Reduce Juvenile Crime, Victimization, and Delinquency
The summary for the OJJDP FY 2010 Engaging Law Enforcement through Training and Technical Assistance to Reduce Juvenile Crime, Victimization, and Delinquency grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OJJDP FY 2010 Engaging Law Enforcement through Training and Technical Assistance to Reduce Juvenile Crime, Victimization, and Delinquency: This solicitation invites eligible applicants to propose the enhancement or expansion of approaches that engage law enforcement in reducing juvenile crime, victimization, and delinquency by providing federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement with comprehensive training, technical assistance, and research. The initiative will examine how police can address priority issues more effectively using evidence-based strategies that enhance their effectiveness in policing situations involving youth. This initiative will engage law enforcement leaders and front-line officers through classroom and Web-based instruction, online resources, peer-to-peer networking and interaction, and geospatial information system technology. This program is authorized by 42 U.S.C. 3796ee et seq..
|Federal Grant Title:||OJJDP FY 2010 Engaging Law Enforcement through Training and Technical Assistance to Reduce Juvenile Crime, Victimization, and Delinquency|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention|
|Grant Categories:||Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OJJDP-2010-2642|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Part E - Developing, Testing and Demonstrating Promising New Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 19, 2010 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 19, 2010 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- OJJDP invites applications from public agencies (including state agencies, units of local government, public universities, colleges, and tribal institutes of higher learning) and private organizations (including faith-based, tribal, and community nonprofit organizations).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GMS Helpdesk 1-888-549-9901
- Similar Government Grants
- • OJJDP FY 13 Division of Innovation and Research Fellowship on Juvenile Justice Data
- • OJJDP FY 2013 Field-Initiated Research and Evaluation Program
- • OJJDP FY 2013 Community-Based Violence Prevention FIRE Program
- • OJJDP FY2013 Model Programs Guide
- • OJJDP FY 2013 National Juvenile Justice Data Analysis Program
- • Building Community Capacity to Reduce the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Y...
- • Research on the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children and Youth(CSEC)
- • OJJDP FY 2006 Field Initiated Demonstration Program
- More Grants from the Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Enhancements to Juvenile Drug Courts
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Family Drug Court Statewide System Reform
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Studies Program on Ethnic Disparities in Juvenile Justice
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Second Chance Act Strengthening Relationships Between Young Fathers and Thei...
- • OJJDP FY 2014 Smart on Juvenile Justice: A Comprehensive Strategy to Juvenile Justice Refo...