OVC FY 09 Post-Secondary Education: Integrating Crime Victims' Issues into University and College Curricula
The summary for the OVC FY 09 Post-Secondary Education: Integrating Crime Victims' Issues into University and College Curricula grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office for Victims of Crime, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
OVC FY 09 Post-Secondary Education: Integrating Crime Victims' Issues into University and College Curricula: OVC will make one award of $300,000 to support the integration of broad crime victims' issues into university and college curricula. Applicants are limited to private, faith-based, tribal, or state consortiums of accredited universities and colleges or associations of institutions of higher education that can demonstrate (1) knowledge and understanding of victimization issues to be integrated into university or college curricula; (2) experience in augmenting university or college curricula by incorporating emerging education issues; and (3) staff resources and capability to carry out all activities required by the funded project. The lead applicant must be an accredited university or college or institution of higher education, and must partner, at a minimum, with another university or college or state association affiliated with higher education to be eligible to apply for funding. If the applicant does not demonstrate a partnership with another university or college, the applicant will be deemed ineligible to submit an application for purposes of this solicitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||OVC FY 09 Post-Secondary Education: Integrating Crime Victims' Issues into University and College Curricula|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office for Victims of Crime|
|Grant Categories:||Education Law Justice and Legal Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OVC-2009-1947|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Crime Victim Assistance/Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 18, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 18, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Oct 30, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 30, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jan 17, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For Technical Issues Contact Grants.gov Customer Support Hotline at 1-800-518-4726
Technical Support [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • Vision 21: Law Enforcement and the Communities They Serve: Supporting Collective Healing i...
- • OVC FY 14 Victim Assistance Professional Development Program-Vision 21 Legal Assistance Fe...
- • FY 2014 U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
- • OVC FY 16 Fellowship Program
- • FY 2005 OVC Action Partnerships with Membership and Professional Organizations
- • FY 2005 OVC Public Awareness in Underserved Communities
- • FY 04 OVC State Victim Assistance Academy Initiative
- More Grants from the Office for Victims of Crime
- • OVC FY 17 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance for Service Prov...
- • OVC FY 17 Specialized Services for Victims of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 17 Enhanced Collaborative Model to Combat Human Trafficking Competitive Solicitatio...
- • OVC FY 17 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking
- • OVC FY 17 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking: A Statewide...