The summary for the Polymers (POL) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Science Foundation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Polymers (POL): Supports basic research and education on the materials aspects of polymer science that are largely experimental and multidisciplinary, with strong components of chemistry, physics, and materials science. The program addresses synthesis, structure, morphology, processing, characterization, and structure-property relationships of polymers at the molecular level, with particular focus on new materials or materials with superior properties. The polymers studied are principally synthetic, but there is also an interest in biopolymers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Polymers (POL)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Science Foundation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PD-03-1773|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Mathematical and Physical Sciences|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 02, 2007 Full Proposal Window: September 17,|
|Posted Date:||Jun 06, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Mar 03, 2008|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NSF Grants.gov Assistance firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail)
- Similar Government Grants
- • Management and Operations of the Arecibo Observatory
- • Algorithms for Modern Power Systems
- • Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sci...
- • Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science
- • Applied Mathematics
- • Foundations
- • Program for Research and Education with Small Telescopes (PREST)
- • Chemistry Research Instrumentation and Facilities: Instrument Development (CRIF:ID)
- More Grants from the National Science Foundation
- • Catalysis
- • Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program
- • Geotechnical Engineering and Materials
- • Tomorrow's Internet Project Office
- • Management and Operation of the Advanced Modular Incoherent Scatter Radar (AMISR) Faciliti...