Projects to Deliver Peer-to-Peer Recovery Support Service
The summary for the Projects to Deliver Peer-to-Peer Recovery Support Service grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis , which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Projects to Deliver Peer-to-Peer Recovery Support Service: The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Center for Substance Abuse Treatment is accepting applications for fiscal year (FY) 2011 Recovery Community Services Program grants. The purpose of this program is to deliver peer-to-peer recovery support services that help prevent relapse and promote sustained recovery from alcohol and drug use disorders. Successful applicants will provide peer-to-peer recovery support services that are responsive to community needs and strengths, and will carry out a performance assessment of these services. Recovery Community Services Program (RCSP) grants are authorized under section 509 of the Public Health Service Act, as amended. This announcement addresses Healthy People 2020 Substance Abuse Topic Area HP 2020-SA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Projects to Deliver Peer-to-Peer Recovery Support Service|
|Federal Agency Name:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||TI-11-016|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services_Projects of Regional and National Significance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$274,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility is limited to the eight organizations funded in the FY 2007 cohort of the RCSP program. Since funding is available for only one year, it is imperative that eligible organizations have in place the demonstrated experience, expertise, and infrastructure to perform the work outlined in this announcement. Only these eight organizations are in a position to quickly and effectively initiate the activities required by this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Love Foster-Horton Office of Financial Resources, Division of Grants Management Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration 1 Choke Cherry Road Room 7-1095 Rockville, Maryland 20857 (240) 276-1653
- Similar Government Grants
- • Addiction Technology Transfer Center: Center of Excellence on Behavioral Health for Racial...
- • Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) Partnerships with Community Based Organizations (CBOs...
- • Program Supplements for Minority Fellowship Program-Addiction Counselors (MFP-AC)
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative - Category III Community Treatment and Services...
- • Cooperative Agreements for Adolescent and Transitional Aged Youth Treatment Implementation...
- • Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Targeted Areas of Need
- • State Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment Coordination
- • Circles of Care III: Tribal Infrastructure Grants for Transforming Behavioral Health Servi...
- More Grants from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis
- • National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative (NCTSI) - Category II, Treatment and Service Ad...
- • Targeted Capacity Expansion HIV: Substance Use Disorder Treatment for Racial/Ethnic Minori...
- • FY 2013 Program Supplement for MAI-TCE Program: Enhancement of HIV Care and Outcomes throu...
- • National Resource Center for Mental Health Promotion and Youth Violence Prevention (Short ...
- • Safe Schools/Healthy Students State Planning, Local Education Agency, and Local Community ...