RHND Grant Program
The summary for the RHND Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
RHND Grant Program: Support development of rural health networks. Grant funds are used to support activities that strengthen the organizational capabilities of these networks whose purpose is to overcome the fragmentation and vulnerablility of providers in rural areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||RHND Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rural Health Outreach and Rural Network Development Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 26, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jul 21, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Nov 18, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,440,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- 1) The applicant organization must be a public or nonprofit private entity located in a eligible Rural County or a designated rural ZIP Code of an urban county (list included in application materials and on program Web site) and all grant-funded activities must support rural areas; OR 2) The applicant organization exists exclusively to provide services to migrant and seasonal farm workers in rural areas and is supported under Section 330(g) of the Public Health Service Act; OR 3) The Applicant is a Federally recognized Native American Tribal or quasi-Tribal entity that will deliver services on Reservation or Federally recognized Tribal lands (documentation status must be included.)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contact HRSA Call Center at 877-Go4-HRSA/877-464-4772;301-998-7373 or email CallCenter@HRSA.GOV CallCenter@HRSA.GOV
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Program
- • Rural Network Allied Health Training Program
- • Delta States Rural Development Network Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Grant Program
- • Rural Health Network Development Planning Grant Program
- • Rural Health Care Services Outreach Grant
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)