Research and Demonstration of Innovative Drinking Water Treatment Technologies in Small Systems
The summary for the Research and Demonstration of Innovative Drinking Water Treatment Technologies in Small Systems grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research and Demonstration of Innovative Drinking Water Treatment Technologies in Small Systems: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), as part of its Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, is seeking applications proposing to conduct research necessary to identify, develop and demonstrate novel and innovative treatment technologies and approaches for small public drinking water systems. Successful technologies should be robust, sustainable, and be able to treat or mitigate groups of contaminants or contaminant precursors in drinking water sources and systems. EPA is seeking new, or innovative, modifications of existing treatment technologies that can perform significantly better than current technologies. These technologies may include those which are used to retrofit or augment existing treatment trains; treatment practices or technologies aimed at contaminant or contaminant precursor reduction in source waters; and technologies used within the distribution system including point-of-use (POU) devices. Identifying technologies that have the potential to be game-changing may involve considering national and international sources as well as considering input from those who have not traditionally participated in environmental conversations, including Minority Academic Institutions (MAIs) as defined in Section I.A.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research and Demonstration of Innovative Drinking Water Treatment Technologies in Small Systems|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-G2011-STAR-G1|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Research Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 23, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 23, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eligibility Contact,James Gentry, 703-347-8093 Electronic Submissions,Ron Josephson, 703-308-0442 Technical Contact,Angela Page,703-347-8046
James Gentry, Ron Josephson, Angela D Page [email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Early Career Awards: Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environme...
- • Using a Total Environment Framework (Built, Natural, Social Environments) to Assess Life-l...
- • Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarbonization
- • Early Career: Anticipating the Environmental Impacts and Behavioral Drivers of Deep Decarb...
- • Early Career: Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
- • Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pat...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act, Section 128(A) Stat...
- • Fy17 Environmental Workforce Development And Job Training (ewdjt) Grants
- • National Indoor Environments Program: Reducing Public Exposure to Indoor Pollutants
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda - Implementation Strategies; Science, Monitoring and Adaptive Ma...
- • Cercla Research Cooperative Agreement