Research and Manage Endangered Plant Species, Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, CA
The summary for the Research and Manage Endangered Plant Species, Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, CA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Research and Manage Endangered Plant Species, Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, CA: The purpose of this Agreement is research and management of the Endangerd Plant Species Chorizanthe orcuttiana at Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, CA. This research will apply available data on soil, plant, and topography associations in areas with the species to identify and map potential expansion areas on Point Loma, research overlap between known NBPL arthropods/pollinatiors and known pollinators of Chorizanthe species to reveal polinator habitat/resource requirements and potential restrictions to pollinator availability (via literature review and/or field work), and Monitor and enhance current NBPL populations and habitat, and analyze results to better understand the species' ecological requirements.
|Federal Grant Title:||Research and Manage Endangered Plant Species, Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, CA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||N62473-11-R-ORCUTT|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic and Applied Scientific Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 25, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 25, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jul 24, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 24, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$56,648|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$56,648|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Linda Protocollo Contract Specialist Phone 619-532-1159
Cooperative Agreement Administrator [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for Research Initiatives at The Naval Postgraduate ...
- • Wetland Creation At Cedar Point
- • FY2017 Office of Naval Research (ONR) Young Investigator Program (YIP)
- • Stream Restoration and Stormwater Pond Repair
- • Fish Blockage removal and stream Restoration
- • Department of Homeland Security Institute for Discrete Sciences University Affiliate Cente...
- • Submarine Security Program
- • Capable Manpower Future Naval Warfighting Capability Emerging and Advanced Technologies fo...
- More Grants from the Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- • Wetland Creation At Cedar Point
- • Habitat Management and Surveys, Plant Nursery Management and Invasive Species Control at D...
- • Ecologically Sustainable Fire Risk Reduction