Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (SDFSC) Programs for Native Hawaiians CFDA 84.186C
The summary for the Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (SDFSC) Programs for Native Hawaiians CFDA 84.186C grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Education, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (SDFSC) Programs for Native Hawaiians CFDA 84.186C: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Please review the official application notice for pre-application and application requirements, application submission information, performance measures, priorities and program contact information. Purpose of Program: SDFSC Programs for Native Hawaiians awards grants to organizations primarily serving and representing Native Hawaiians to plan, conduct, and administer programs to prevent or reduce violence, the use, possession and distribution of illegal drugs, or delinquency. Note: On January 22, 2009, we published a notice in the Federal Register inviting applications for a competition, using FY 2008 funds, under the SDFSC Programs for Native Hawaiians. (A copy of that notice is available at: http://www.ed.gov/legislation/ FedRegister/announcements/2009-1/012209c.html.) None of the applications we received for the SDFSCA Native Hawaiians competition announced in that notice was successful. Accordingly, through this notice, we are inviting applications for another competition using the following priority. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) Number: 84.186C. If you choose to submit your application to us electronically, you must use e-Application, accessible through the Department's e-Grants Web site at: http://e-grants.ed.gov. While completing your electronic application, you will be entering data online that will be saved into a database. You may not e-mail an electronic copy of a grant application to us.
|Federal Grant Title:||Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (SDFSC) Programs for Native Hawaiians CFDA 84.186C|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-063009-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities_State Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2009 Appli|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 30, 2009 Appli|
|Posted Date:||Jun 30, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Jun 30, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Aug 29, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$579,518|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Applicants: Organizations primarily serving and representing Native Hawaiians for the benefit of Native Hawaiians. Note: In accordance with section 4117(b) of the ESEA, Native Hawaiian means any individual any of whose ancestors were natives, prior to 1778, of the area that now comprises the State of Hawaii.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Julius Cotton ED Grants.gov FIND Systems Admin. Phone 202-245-6140 [email protected] Program Manager: Pat Rattler U.S. Department of Education 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., Room 10073 Potomac Center Plaza (PCP) Washington, DC 20202-4260 Telephone: (202) 245-7893 or by e-mail:
e-Mail: Program Manager [[email protected]]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (SDFSC) Programs for Native Hawaiians CFDA Numb...
- • Safe and Drug-Free Schools Programs for Native Hawaiians Grant Competition
- More Grants from the Department of Education
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection: National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--National Technical Assistance C...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Chi...
- • OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for the Development and Implemen...