Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I
The summary for the Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Headquarters and Regional Offices, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I: Note: Each funding opportunity description is a synopsis of information in the Federal Register application notice. For specific information about eligibility, please see the official application notice. The official version of this document is the document published in the Federal Register. Free Internet access to the official edition of the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations is available on GPO Access at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/index.html. Eligible Applicants: Each organization submitting an application must qualify as a small business concern as defined by the Small Business Administration (SBA) at the time of the award. This definition is included in the application package. Firms with strong research capabilities in educational technologies, science, or engineering in any of the priority areas listed in the application package are encouraged to participate. Consultative or other arrangements between these firms and universities or other non-profit organizations are permitted, but the small business must serve as the grantee. If it appears that an applicant organization does not meet the eligibility requirements, we will request an evaluation by the SBA. Under circumstances in which eligibility is unclear, we will not make a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) award until the SBA makes a determination. Purpose of Program: The purpose of this program is to stimulate technological innovation, strengthen the role of small business in meeting Department of Education research or research and development (R/R&D) needs, and increase the commercial application of innovations derived from Department-supported research or research and development. CFDA Number: 84.305S--Institute of Education Sciences; Overview Information; Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I
|Federal Grant Title:||Small Business Innovation Research Program--Phase I|
|Federal Agency Name:||Headquarters and Regional Offices|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||ED-GRANTS-122403-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Education Research, Development and Dissemination|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 19, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Dec 24, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Mar 20, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Mar 20, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cotton, Julius, ED FedGrants Administrator, Phone (202) 708-8562, Fax (202) 205-0667, Email [email protected] [email protected] Cotton, Julius
- Similar Government Grants
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Training Programs in the Education Science...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Research Grants Focused on Systemic Replication CFD...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Statistical and Research Methodology in Research CF...
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research CFDA Number 84.305A
- • Institute of Education Sciences (IES): Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Num...
- • Grants To Support Education Research for Fiscal Year (FY) 2004: National Research and Deve...
- • Grants To Support Education Research for Fiscal Year (FY) 2004: Predoctoral Training
- • Reading and Writing Education Research
- More Grants from the Headquarters and Regional Offices
- • Special Focus Competition: European Community-United States of America Cooperation Program...
- • Early Reading First Program
- • Charter Schools Program (CSP)
- • Teaching American History Grant Program
- • Strengthening Institutions (SIP), American Indian Tribally Controlled Colleges and Univers...