Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ and Tissue Donation
The summary for the Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ and Tissue Donation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ and Tissue Donation: This grant program is to increase organ donation and to improve understanding of how to increase organ donation. The goal of the grant program is to assist eligible entities in the evaluation of, or the implementation and evaluation of, highly promising strategies and approaches for increasing organ and tissue donation. Applications may focus on pilot projects or replications of interventions already shown to be effective in a pilot study. Projects also may test the effectiveness of a coordinated and synchronized set of multiple strategies for increasing donation in specified populations. All projects must have rigorous methodology and evaluation components capable of ascertaining the effectiveness of the intervention(s).
|Federal Grant Title:||Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ and Tissue Donation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Grants to Increase Organ Donations|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 01, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Jan 27, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Jan 27, 2005|
|Archive Date:||May 02, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- As specified in Section 377A(b) of the Public Health Service Act, as amended, the Secretary may make peer-reviewed grants to public and nonprofit private entities, including Tribes, Tribal organizations, faith-based and community based organizations. The application must represent a consortium of at least two types of organizations, a transplant-related organization and a research-related organization
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding contact the call center. email@example.com HRSA Call Center
- Similar Government Grants
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness
- • Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Organ Donation
- • Reimbursement of Travel and Subsistence Expenses for Living Organ Donation
- • Public Education Efforts to Increase Solid Organ Donation
- • Social and Behavioral Interventions to Increase Solid Organ Donation
- • Clinical Interventions to Increase Organ Procurement
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Health Information Technology Capacity Building for the Integration of Medicaid and Ryan W...
- • Poison Center Network Service Area Competition
- • Optimizing Family Support for Families of Children with or at-risk for Congenital Zika Vir...
- • Maternal and Child Health Research Network Program Children with Special Health Care Needs...
- • Maternal and Child Health Collaborative Office Rounds (MCH COR)