Traumatic Brain Injury Program Planning
The summary for the Traumatic Brain Injury Program Planning grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Traumatic Brain Injury Program Planning: The purpose of the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) program is to improve access, availability, appropriateness and acceptability of health and other services for individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and their families. State TBI systems should be culturally competent and services should be person and family directed. States applying under this announcement must address the four Core Capacity Components of a TBI service system: a lead Designated State Agency and State staff person responsible for State TBI activities, a Statewide TBI Advisory Board, a Statewide Resource/Needs Assessment, and a Statewide Action Plan that is a comprehensive, community-based system of cure that addresses the need of individuals with TBI and their families. For FY 2005, two categories of State TBI funding opportunities are offered: I. Funding for up to 7 State TBI Planning (TBIP) Grant awards is available to assist States and Territories to develop the infrastruc! ture needed to implement a TBI program. States applying under this category MUST submit a plan for developing the Four Core Capacity Components. These components DO NOT have to be in place at the time of application. II. Funding for approximately 8 State TBI Implementation (TBII) Grants is available to help States move toward a Statewide system that will assure access to comprehensive and coordinated services for individuals with TBI and their families.
|Federal Grant Title:||Traumatic Brain Injury Program Planning|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-05-032|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Traumatic Brain Injury_State Demonstration Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 03, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Oct 05, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Oct 05, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Jan 02, 2005|
|Total Program Funding:||$525,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$75,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For all TBI State grants, State governments are the only eligible applicants for funding under the Federal TBI Program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center. email@example.com HRSA Call Center
- Similar Government Grants
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Implementation Partnership Grant Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury States Grant Program, Implementation Partnership Grants
- • Targeted Issues in Traumatic Brain Injury: Juvenile Justice and TBI
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) State Grants Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Program - State Implementation Grants
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Grantees Program Cooperative Agreement ...
- • Health Workforce Research Center (HWRC) Cooperative Agreement Program
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (...
- • Centers of Excellence (COE)
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network