Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) State Grants Program
The summary for the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) State Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) State Grants Program: The purpose of the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) program is to improve access, availability, appropriateness and acceptability of health and other services for individuals with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and their families. State TBI systems should be culturally competent and services should be person and family directed. States applying under this announcement must have a lead designated State Agency, and a Statewide TBI Advisory Board whose membership includes TBI survivors and/or family members of individuals with TBI. For FY 2006, funding will be available for up to 46 States and the District of Columbia, and up to 5 territories. States and the District of Columbia and territories must submit an application that describes their current system of care for individuals with TBI, including gaps in service, and a plan to address those gaps as well as a comprehensive plan to improve awareness of and accessibility to those services that currently exis! t.
|Federal Grant Title:||Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) State Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-06-083|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Traumatic Brain Injury_State Demonstration Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 03, 2005|
|Posted Date:||Aug 04, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Aug 04, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Jan 02, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,050,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||52|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For all TBI State grants, State governments are the only eligible applicants for funding under the Federal TBI Program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the call center. firstname.lastname@example.org HRSA Call Center
- Similar Government Grants
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Implementation Partnership Grant Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury States Grant Program, Implementation Partnership Grants
- • Targeted Issues in Traumatic Brain Injury: Juvenile Justice and TBI
- • Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Grant Program
- • Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Program - State Implementation Grants
- • Traumatic Brain Injury Program Planning
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network (...
- • Centers of Excellence (COE)
- • Maternal and Child Environmental Health Network
- • Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW) Program
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Ass...