Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM
The summary for the Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM: A. Project Goals â¿¿ The goal of this project is to partner with the recipient to support research internships with undergraduate-level students to conduct vegetation mapping for management and planning purposes, at Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument, as part of the NPS Vegetation Inventory. B. Project Objectives â¿¿ The project objective will be to substantially further progress on developing a vegetation map for Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. The final map product will be housed in a spatial database that can be used by park management in planning and management activities such as invasive species abatement, wildlife habitat protection, fire prevention, and border restoration. The products of this collaboration will support park resource management and provide an important educational opportunity on parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Vegetation Mapping at Organ Pipe Cactus NM|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00395|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Posted Date:||July 5th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 5th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$44,545|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$44,545|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$44,545|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 5th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- STEVE LIVINGSTON
This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ethnographic Overview and Traditional Associations Study of Channel Islands National Park ...
- • Prepare Historic Resources Study of Climbing for Joshua Tree National Park, California
- • Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity
- • Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
- • Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes Na...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area