ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure
The summary for the ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control ATSDR, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure: ATSDR seeks to build and sustain the capacity to evaluate exposures to hazardous waste across the country. Releases from hazardous waste sites are a major source of harmful exposures in homes, schools, workplaces, and communities. These exposures are often complex and may be difficult to identify and control. Hazardous waste sites may involve various toxic substances, exposure pathways, and health impacts. ATSDR's primary goal is to keep communities safe from harmful exposures and related diseases. To accomplish this goal, the agency works closely with partnering agencies to evaluate exposures at hazardous waste sites, educate communities, and seek new ways to better protect public health.
|Federal Grant Title:||ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control ATSDR (HHS-CDC-ATSDR)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-TS20-2001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 15th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 15th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||August 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 14th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$41,250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||25|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for funding under this announcement is limited by statute to States, or political subdivisions thereof.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Trent LeCoultre
- Similar Government Grants
- • Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)
- • National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Vio...
- • Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury
- • Overdose Data to Action
- • Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NV...
- • Collaborative Efforts to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- • Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA) Program
- • Urban Networks to Increase Thriving Youth Through Violence Prevention
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control ATSDR
- • Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)
- • Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to Environmental Health Hazards
- • Affordable Care Act Program for Early Detection of Certain Medical Conditions Related to E...
- • PPHF 2017: Lead Poisoning Prevention - Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention-financed solely...
- • Community Health Projects Related to Contamination at Brownfield/Land Reuse Sites