Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
The summary for the Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project: This project will result in the release and re-introduction of aplomado falcons within their historic range on public lands in southern New Mexico. The birds will be acquired from The Peregrine Fund, Inc. rearing facility in Idaho. Successful implementation of this project would lead to establishment of new populations throughout the historical range and may lead to the de-listing of this species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2007-008-NMSO-CA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 13, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 29, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 29, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 25, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Karen Dyckes y Montano
Phone 505-438-7575 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU
- • BLM-WO Seed Strategy and Native Plant Development
- • BLM WY Habitat Improvement and Implementation in North Central WY
- • BLM-MT, Ecological Site Description Development, Western Montana District Office
- • BLM-MT Blackfoot Watershed Restoration and Enhancement, Missoula Field Office
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Upper Muddy Creek Sucker Genetic Analysis
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...