Upper Muddy Creek Sucker Genetic Analysis
The summary for the Upper Muddy Creek Sucker Genetic Analysis grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Upper Muddy Creek Sucker Genetic Analysis: Utilize a controlled breeding experiment to obtain genetic signatures from individuals of known pedigree. Compare genetic samples from additional populations to those from Muddy Creek to assess the "purity" of these populations and provide a mechanism to prioritize management efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||Upper Muddy Creek Sucker Genetic Analysis|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-WY07-9004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 30, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 30, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$91,580|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$66,037|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ilze Karklins-Powers
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 307-775-6293 Ilze_Karklins-Powers@blm.gov Administrative contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU
- • BLM-WO Seed Strategy and Native Plant Development
- • BLM WY Habitat Improvement and Implementation in North Central WY
- • BLM-MT, Ecological Site Description Development, Western Montana District Office
- • BLM-MT Blackfoot Watershed Restoration and Enhancement, Missoula Field Office
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...