Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
The summary for the Rare Plant Inventories in Montana grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Rare Plant Inventories in Montana: This project is located in Montana and will conduct rare plant inventories on Public Lands, survey watersheds that have had limited or no rare plant inventories conducted in the past, clarify the distribution and status of plant species of special concern on Public Lands to help effectively manage and prioritize rare plant conservation concerns and provide valuable ecological information needed for watershed assessments and land managers for land use planning efforts and conservation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Rare Plant Inventories in Montana|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||MT-RFA07-0008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 06, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Mar 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 06, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Lori Anderson
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 406-896-5196 Lori_Anderson@blm.gov Grants Management Officer
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM WY Greater Sage Grouse Geophagy CESU
- • BLM-WO Seed Strategy and Native Plant Development
- • BLM WY Habitat Improvement and Implementation in North Central WY
- • BLM-MT, Ecological Site Description Development, Western Montana District Office
- • BLM-MT Blackfoot Watershed Restoration and Enhancement, Missoula Field Office
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- • Upper Muddy Creek Sucker Genetic Analysis
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-MT, Zortman/Landusky Water Treatment and Reclamation, State Office
- • BLM FY2017 Bureau-wide National Conservation Lands Scientific Studies Support Program
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) Announcement (1 Task...
- • Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)
- • BLM-Idaho Shoshone-Paiute Tribes Youth Project - Development and Collection of Native Plan...